Meet Harold O'Dell Marshall, Jr., D.D.S.
Dr. Harold O'Dell Marshall was born in Pasadena, Texas. He has lived in Texas the majority of his life. He attended Tulane University on a Football Scholarship where he not only received his Bachelor of Science degree, but also played and coached football.
He received his dental degree from LSU School of Dentistry where he graduated with honors. He completed his General Practice Residency at the VA Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
He successfully completed his residency training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the prestigious University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center/Parkland Memorial and Affiliated Hospitals program in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Marshall provides a full scope of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery treatment. Specializing in surgical procedures that include, removal of wisdom teeth, dental implants, maxillofacial pathology, facial reconstruction and skeletofacial deformities.
Dr. Marshall and his wife Becky have two children Gracie and Sam. Dr. Marshall enjoys hunting, fishing, and golf in his spare time.
Dr. Harold O'Dell Marshall's other achievements include:
- Dallas Cowboys
- SMU Athletic Department
Hospital Staff Appointments
Medical City Dallas Hospital Dallas, Texas
Texas Institute for Surgery at Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Texas
Return to top
More about Dr. Marshall
Education | Training
- Tulane University, B.S., 1972
- LSU School of Dentistry, D.D.S., 1977
- VA Medical Center Dallas, Tx. 1978
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center/Parkland Memorial Hospital, Oral & Maxillofacial Residency Program, 1984
- License, Texas State Board of Dental Examiners
- Diplomate American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (Board Certified)
- Fellow of American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate of National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow of American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Texas Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southwest Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- North Texas Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Dallas County Dental Society
Meet Our Administrative Staff
Our administrative personnel are informed and well-versed in health and insurance policies. Please feel free to call them at our office at (972) 566-7622 any questions or concerns that you may have.
All staff are informed administrative personnel, well-versed in health and insurance polices and are CPR certified.
Return to top
Meet Our Surgical Staff
The surgical staff at Dr. Marshalls office are experience Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Assistants. They are trained in assisting with IV anesthesia within the facility. Dr. Marshall and staff continuously monitor patient during and after surgery.
Return to top